According to the statistics approximately 83% of the population to cope with the disease, such as varicose veins of the lower limbs. Therefore, it is important to know how it looks like varicose veins in the initial phase. This will allow you to identify the disease and prevent the development of possible complications.
The types of varicose veins
The disease of the veins, which accompanied their extension, the destruction of the valve unit can affect the different organs of the body. Therefore, the classification of this pathology is based on its location.
According to the International classification of diseases 10th revision distinguish the types of diseases:
- Varicose veins of the circulatory system.
- Varicose of the organs of the digestive system.
- The accumulation of numerous pathological conditions of blood clots in a single place.
- Varicose veins lymph nodes and blood vessels, that is not systematized in the other sections.
- Varicose veins of the lower limbs.
Application ICD-10 into practice you considering making a correct diagnosis and the differentiation of varicose veins.
In turn, the varicose veins of the lower limbs, depending on the phase percolation classified on the disease with:
- Ulcer disease losses.
- Progressive inflammatory processes.
- Ulcers and inflammation.
- Varicose veins are the veins of the legs or other parts that have damage to the skin.
- The lack of stamping of the veins, wounds, inflammatory processes.
Taking into account the main places of localization of the pathological changes show varicose veins:
- The surface veins.
- The deep veins.
- The reticular.
Broad classification of varicose veins caused a large variety of options of flow of disease. The differentiation of the pathology modern, the doctors use not only for ICD-10 but classification of disease forms.
In medical practice, show these forms of varicose veins:
- Partial defeat of the blood vessels, subcutaneous and intradermal type without reverse flow.
- Segmental defeat with the reverse outflow of blood to all veins.
- The vast defeat with reset aetiology pathological subcutaneous veins.
- Municipality of defeat veins with aberrant relief deep veins.
The deformation of the veins and dysfunction in the their flow of blood can be of several types. Diagnose properly and set the display of extensions that can only a doctor on the basis of the results of a comprehensive examination.
Degree of varicose veins
Depending on the progression of the disease, varicose veins has 4 stages of development. Each of them is characterized by certain symptoms.
- In the first phase, you will feel heaviness in the legs, pain and aching in character. Displayed telangiectasia, knotty vienna and the swelling. Are possible involuntary spasms of the muscles of the calf and the manifestation of a burning sensation in the forefoot area. Characterized by a lack of stagnation in the circulation of the blood.
- The second degree of varicose veins, accompanied by a lack of oxygen in the venous system. Characterized by a rapid increase in the size and number of the cardiac nodes, and the stars. Such damages are clearly expressed boundaries, which contributes to their more intense manifestation. Perhaps grouping them in those little to a surface of the ground of defeat. When you amplify the sensation of pain and swelling of the soft tissues.
- To the third degree of varicose veins form in the wounds of defeat the medial surface of the tibia. It is characterized by the appearance of brown stages on the skin, which with the progression of the disease are covered by the crust dry and chapped. In the background you can development of dermatitis. The presence of large edema becomes dangerous. There is great fatigue and pain.
- The fourth degree is from complications of the disease. May manifest as the development of inflammatory processes, trophic ulcers on the walls of the veins. Are possible bleeding when damage the mechanical seal. Dangerous this degree of possibility of development of venous insufficiency, which may then purchase the chronic form.
In the third and fourth stage, the patient begins to feel a strong sensation of pain of a varied nature, as in the muscles, and during trunks the venous. Rarely, it may occur that the gap nodes, accompanied by less blood loss. Very often this symptom manifests itself in the night. If the varicose veins appeared hyperthermia, and a major weakness, then this directly indicates the onset of complications of the disease.
Same varicose veins is not a dangerous disease, which does not lend itself therapy. But, it is worth mentioning that this condition alone does not pass, and quickly progresses. The identification of varicose veins of first instance greatly increases the times of a quick and successful recovery. Launched varices fourth degree is a danger to the body and the life of man.
Stage of varicose veins of the lower limbs
Varicose veins is characterized by different stages of the flow of the disease. Each of which determines the prevalence of the disease and it has the features. There are many classifications of varicose veins phases, each of which has its own symptoms and treatment. Most of all, in professional practice, the modern medical use the classification of varicose veins can change the flow of blood in the blood vessels of the body.
Distinguish the following stages of disease:
- It is characterized by the presence of problems cosmetic events. Symptoms of thrombosis are missing, but when a patient signs the initial stages of varicose veins on the legs found. Depending on the etiology of the disease phase offset of varicose veins without a proper treatment in the course of the year, it can turn into varicose veins of the second degree.
- The blood vessels are subject to deformation, and clearly manifest on the surface of the foot. Varicose veins this stage is accompanied by pain and swelling of the lower limbs. Appears to be a feeling of heaviness, feeling of fullness and significantly increases the sensitivity of the skin. The swelling in the legs is enriched in the time of evening, and the morning after it disappears.
- Visual signs pathology is greatly increased. Venous mesh, and the nodes become more, not only in the square, but also in quantity. Appears intense itching sensation. The surface of the skin becomes dark, becomes dry and glossy. In this phase, there is a small hemorrhage, which causes hemosiderin deposition, resulting in hyperpigmentation of the skin on the affected areas.
The initial stage of varicose veins to every body, it flows in a different way. The intensity of the manifestation of its symptoms and the duration of this period is individual and depends on many factors. Then, when event the slightest sign of disease, it is necessary to immediately contact a qualified doctor. A timely treatment will prevent the development of more severe stages of varicose veins.
The initial stage of varicose veins on the legs: the treatment of the disease
For varicose veins therapeutic efficacy of the course depends on the timely manifestation of the disease. A qualified medical assistance in the initial phase of the development of the disease allows you to fully restore the integrity of the vascular wall and the functionality of the damaged veins.
Treatment of varicose veins the initial phase is complete and consists of:
- Integrated the use of drugs. For the full exhibition in vienna, held the oral intake of medicines pills form. High therapeutic effect has the use of local medications in form of ointments and gels.
- Sclerotherapy. After the procedure the obligation to wear special compression stockings. The effectiveness of sclerotherapy explains its application in the phase of payment of varicose veins of the lower limb veins.
- Ozone therapy. Refers to treatment, which is one of the components of the complex therapy of varicose veins of the legs in the initial phase. These procedures strengthen the nutrition of the cells of oxygen and stimulate the circulation of the blood in the veins. The result is a bonding direction of the walls of the blood vessels.
Each of the techniques of treatment of varicose veins requires medical destination, and control. Self-treatment of varicose veins is strictly prohibited.
Varicose veins of the lower limbs in the elementary grade hard self-diagnosis. Transparent information on the internet favors visual become familiar with the characteristic signs of the disease.