If you want to avoid varicose veins, you should deal with it promptly. The statistics of the disease are convincingly bleak and lead to some very scary percentages! Especially for the female population on earth. Of course, at a young and active age, your thoughts are not about varicose veins-life is rich and full of power, until the honorable years of your beloved grandma with ugly bumps on her legs, oh, how far away! However, varicose veins is an insidious disease. And it gets younger year after year. So you need to fight now. As long as the veins are healthy, prevention and time will not take much time.
Who needs to prevent varicose veins?
Everyone, without exception. This is due to our modern pace of life-a lot of delicious and unhealthy food, inconvenient mobility, and constant stress. But this disease also carries the risk that the pet will get sick in the first place. it:
- some peopleGenetic risk, IE. One or both parents have varicose veins.
- Need a professional representativeStanding for a long time, sitting in one position, Professional athletes (running, weightlifting, etc. )
- Overweight gourmet. . .
- Stylish fashionistas and fashionistas-Tights and high heels lovers.
- female.We divided the women into a separate group because in addition to the listed factors, the risk status of varicose veins is pregnancy, menopause.
In addition, people who already suffer from chronic metabolic diseases, heart and blood vessels, and tumors are also at risk. Secondary varicose veins are dangerous for them, that is, caused by underlying pathology.
The pharmacy will help-medicines, ointments and other methods
The pharmaceutical industry is also aware of the problem of varicose veins. Therefore, in various pharmacies, you will find sufficient ointments and creams for the initial symptoms of tired legs and varicose veins. Traditionally, all locally used drugs are divided into groups.
- Heparinoid. . . Medicinal materials thin the blood and dissolve blood clots. It is reasonable to use ointment to treat varicose veins, but it should be used after appointment with a doctor. Excessive enthusiasm for such drugs may cause bleeding.
- venom. . . Ointments and gels that help relieve fatigue by strengthening the tension of the vein wall. They can also cope well with leg swelling.
- Honey ointments, creams and gelsAnd other beekeeping products. They are widely used, they help very well, and their advertising effects are better.
- Compound preparation. . . They have venom and blood thinning ingredients.
All these drugs are easy to use. Read the comment and use it. But don’t forget the most important thing-See the doctor in advance!
caveat!We think it is necessary to warn you about the following dangersMagic ointmentDistributed in various ways: by some little-known company representatives, private beauticians, online shops. In most cases, unfortunate drugs have very dubious certificates and have not undergone any research.
What about folk methods?
With the exception of varicose veins, traditional medicine has not gained a foothold. On the contrary, it actively provides many magical recipes, which can not only relieve varicose veins, but also relieve many related problems.
According to the beliefs of traditional doctors, homemade ointments, potions and rubs, compresses and alcohol tinctures can cure you effectively and cheaply in a short time. We are not going to argue, there are many very good recipes in traditional medicine. But as a representative of official medicine, we still urge you to find a reasonable combination-use folk recipes after discussing with your doctor. In any case, do not refuse the traditional treatment prescribed by the doctor.
We analyze the diet and set the food correctly
The nutrition of varicose veins is very important. If you are a firm meat eater and like sweet bread as dessert, varicose veins will fall in love with you, don't hesitate. At the same time, obesity, metabolic problems and many other unpleasant diseases will fall in love with you.
The best diet to prevent varicose veins is the Mediterranean diet. It contains a lot of vegetables, fruits, seafood and fish, but almost no meat and baked goods. Did you know that people who prefer Mediterranean cuisine rarely encounter container problems?
Therefore, please keep our advice in mind when shopping in the supermarket.
Necessary compression with stockings
An excellent preventive and therapeutic agent is compression underwear for varicose veins. Don't confuse it with leggings-they are different products. To choose the size of the underwear and the degree of compression required, a special 3D device will help you. You can not only measure accurately, but also evaluate the condition of the blood vessels in your limbs.
We do not recommend that you buy and wear compression socks yourself. Only experienced phlebologists can determine personal size and professionally adjust the time of wearing underwear. The price of the question is a consultation.
Pregnancy: you can avoid varicose veins
Pregnancy is a physiological process, but the load on the veins of the lower limbs increases significantly. Every mother-to-be should know this.
- The first thing a woman does to prevent varicose veins is to adjust her diet, as described above.
- The second is adequate physical activity. Walking in the air, the right shoes will help your boat.
- Pregnant women must perform special gymnastics. The various movements of the foot, the rolling from the heel to the toe do not produce special physical activity, but they help the veins. The period of pregnancy is a particularly useful period. If you lie down and rest, put your legs on the pillow-the blood circulation in the limbs will be more active.
- If you are familiar with varicose veins before pregnancy, please consult a phlebologist for more advice. He will choose tight underwear for you and tell you how to wear it correctly and how long to wear it.
Varicose veins and occupations: sedentary work and leg work
The prevalent number of occupations today involves sitting in one place for a long time. More precisely, on the computer. Even if your posture is comfortable and your chair is also comfortable, these conditions will not keep you away from varicose veins. Therefore, please follow some simple precautionary rules:
- Never sit cross-legged, nor cross-legged-blood circulation in the limbs is impaired.
- Leave the fashionable hairpins to restaurants and theaters-no more. The best shoes are natural, with a heel no higher than 6 cm.
- Limit coffee and strong tea. Preference is given to fruit juice, fruit juice drinks, and plain water.
- Must participate in sports. Swimming is best.
- Take proper rest, avoid overeating, and control your weight.
- Sit at the table and do foot exercises.
If you can’t sit down at work and you are on the road all day, don’t forget:
- During rest, keep your feet in an elevated position.
- In the morning and evening, pour cold water on the calf.
- Eat right instead of snacking while running.
- Wear compression underwear as a precaution and choose suitable shoes.
Preventive general exercise
There are many health programs to prevent varicose veins. When the disease is already present, use therapeutic gymnastics. If you are sure that you are prone to varicose veins, please do not include:
- Active squats.
- Jump with both legs, including skipping rope.
- Weightlifting exercises.
- A fierce kick.
The rest is for your health!Don't forget to exercise your feet. After all, it can be done even when lying on a bed, sitting on an office chair, it works well.
The recent popular bicycle is an excellent way to treat varicose veins. The swimming pool is also a great activity.
Working in the country is monotonous, so carry bags from the shop as little as possible. But let outdoor activities become a habit. Follow our recommendations and the meeting of varicose veins will not happen!