Pathological alterations of the structure of venous vessels because of varicose veins, with the consequence that worsens as their adhesion, elasticity and occurs thinning of the walls and the formation of specific nodes.
Different types of varicose veins:
- of the lower limbs;
- the spermatic cord;
Durable In use-aimed expression, "varicose veins", but the official medicine of this concept and the diagnosis of no, as it is varicose veins.
Symptoms and signs
The disease, which extends to the lower limbs, accompanied by symptoms:
- the formation of varicose veins, which are emitted above the surface of the skin, which represents the devices of the estate;
- swelling in the area of the feet, accompanied by a sensation of heaviness, that focuses in the area of the ankles. Often it is the result of prolonged load during the day and manifests itself in the evening;
- appear recurrent pain in the legs;
- from time to worry about cramps in the calf and the feeling of begonia tingling, usually in the night;
- the last phase is expressed trophic disturbances of the skin the lower third of the tibia: pigmentation, gasket, dermatitis and as an extreme manifestation — the trophic ulcer.
The consequence of the development of varicose veins the rectum, becomes the appearance of hemorrhoids. Accompany the following symptoms:
- itching, burning, discomfort in the anus, particularly aggravated after the consumption of alcoholic beverages, take a bath, or physical activity;
- hemophilia in the later stages of various degrees of intensity;
- inflammation and loss of hemorrhoids.
The development of varicose veins of the lower extremities occurs in three phases.
Important! In the early manifestations of varicose veins important therapeutic role in prevention, when their performance greatly increases the chance to avoid the further development of the disease.
Varicose veins in the initial phase of events testifies to the feeling of heaviness, swelling, pain, pain in the legs. In this period, it is necessary to start immediately preventive measures: during the massage, the swimming, the use of special creams for the feet-all this in a manner effective to prevent the development of varicose veins only at first.
- The phase. The appearance of heaviness in the legs, the swelling open sore, pain, formation of varicose veins, knotty veins, which are visible through the skin. To this you can add leg cramps and a burning sensation in the calves and stop.
- Phase II. A significant increase in the size and number of nodes and the stars, which become more and more obvious. The swelling of the legs is more pronounced. Increase in pain.
- Phase II. Change the structure of the surface of the skin – the appearance of dryness, pigmented lesions. A significant increase in venous thrombosis nodes, thinning of the walls of the blood vessels, which increases the risk of bleeding, even with small lesions.
Complications (consequences) of varicose veins
Varicose veins can lead to serious complications -. In the last phase of the development of varicose veins is observed, the extreme thinning of the walls of the blood vessels, in this regard, increases the risk of venous ulcers – open, poorly healing wounds on the ships, arising out of, even when their mild trauma.
The result of the rupture of varicose veins of the node is the development of thrombophlebitis. During the advent season, which occurs in the formation of thrombosis with inflammation of the vein wall and forms a blood clot that covers the earth.
With the development of thrombophlebitis acute appear severe pain in the area of thrombosis in the veins, increases the temperature of the body, accompanied by chills. Thrombophlebitis of the superficial veins, characterized by painful of the seal with redness of the skin when the veins. Deep vein thrombophlebitis accompanied by edema of the limbs due to a strong violation of the venous outflow.
Varicose veins in women
With varicose veins experienced by many women. This is due to the predisposition of women to this disease because of the characteristics of the hormonal system of women. In addition, pregnancy and childbirth in most cases are the causes of the appearance of varicose veins, as well as the impact the increase of workload and gain of influx of blood to the pelvic organs. More than varicose veins of the lower extremities in women often develop varicose veins in the perineal area, which affects the external genitalia, which is the consequence of a congenital or acquired weakness of the vascular wall and failure of the valves. External effects (static, prolonged tension, physical exertion significant) or internal factors (excess body weight, disease pelvic chronic form) leads to the formation of varicose veins.
Important! It remains an open question effects of oral contraceptives and hormone replacement therapy.
The development of varicose veins during pregnancy
Gestation in any subsequent pregnancy greatly increases the chances of developing venous insufficiency in women and the formation of varicose veins. This is due to the hormonal changes in a woman's body and a significant increase in the load on the veins. The main task of a woman in this period, observance of preventive measures to avoid the development of varicose veins. If you have preparation and there are signs of initial development of varicose veins, you need the advice and monitoring phlebologist throughout the pregnancy. The preventive measures must be integrated with the wearing of underwear of compression, in some cases, you need to dress up to the time of delivery. For this models are available special.
Varicose veins of men
Varicose veins often men in the form of a varicocele – varicose veins of the veins of the spermatic cord. The symptoms of the disease:
- pain in the testicle and a feeling of heaviness, the scrotum, while the spermatic cord, which increases during exercise, and the station of long standing;
- during palpation of the scrotum defined twisted veins of the spermatic cord.
The development of a varicocele is the cause of male infertility due to problems of circulation and its pathological changes in the normal functioning of the testes:
- there was an increase in temperature in the egg to body temperature. High temperature affects on the course of spermatogenesis;
- the hypoxia (lack of oxygen, ischemia) of the egg;
- the accumulation of free radicals in the tissues of the egg, violate their activities.
Treatment of varicose veins men consists of a surgical intervention in the presence of indications: pain in the area of the egg, infertility, aesthetic defect in the area of the scrotum, the lack of growth in the cancer of the egg during puberty. However, the disease can be asymptomatic, and not to give a man considerable discomfort. Adolescents and children with a diagnosis of varicocele operation is required at any stage of the disease, this allows you to avoid in the future the development of infertility. The operations are carried out as usual, so open and endoscopic. It is possible to perform a surgery of minimum access and microsurgical more of the egg.jpg" class="imgblock right center_mob">
Varicose veins the pelvic
Varicose veins can occur in the pelvic area. In this form occurs in the majority of cases in women, which is associated with the characteristics of the vascularity of the female body. Varicose and causes a feeling of pain and heaviness in the pelvic area, which can be caused by venous stasis.
The development of varicose veins pelvic happens for several reasons:
- pregnancy and childbirth;
- the change in shape of the uterus;
- lifting and transport of heavy loads;
- hereditary predisposition;
- the lack of physical activity;
- a sedentary job;
- taking the oral contraceptive.
If you have risk factors and symptoms of the disease, it is necessary to pass an examination. In the early stages of revealing varicose veins the pelvic can ultrasound diagnostic. Pre-diagnosis as possible, and when the gynecologic inspection during the standard procedure. The treatment of the disease includes the acquisition of venotonic drugs, wearing a special underwear compression, the execution of treatments of gymnastics prior. In addition, it is necessary to eliminate the risk factors and regularly observed by the gynecologist. The ineffectiveness of conservative treatment indicated surgery.
Treatment of varicose veins
Treatments for varicose veins are made up by conservative medication treatment and in the later stages of intervention. In the initial stages and at the first sign of varicose veins you should welcome venotonic. As preventive measures recommended elastic bandaging legs, wearing compression stockings and limiting physical activity in all stages of the flow of the disease.
In the later stages is assigned to the intake of medicines and ointments from varicose veins:
- improve the circulation of the blood;
- improve venous circulation;
- promote the discharging of the veins central.
In the later stages is illustrated phlebectomy, surgical removal and pathologically altered veins as well as sclerotherapy – the introduction of special medications that sklerosiruta damaged vienna, thereby preventing their participation in the venous outflow.
It should be noted that the detail on the type of compression garment best, we have already written, but at the moment only the surgical technique of the treatment has established itself as the most effective.
The treatment at home
Take away the pain, the heaviness in the legs caused by varicose veins can help special gels and ointments. Get rid of varicose veins that are unlikely to help, considering the local impact and weak penetration through the skin, but to withdraw the symptoms of the disease, and will facilitate the state. Between the means for external use, it is possible to highlight groups:
- anti-inflammatory drugs.
Recipes of traditional medicine from varicose veins are also used to relieve the symptoms and as health funds.
When you see the pain in the area of the veins help compresses of green tomato. To do this, it is sufficient to take the fruit, cut into slices and planing to altered phase during the night, and staring in advance with a bandage. In the green of tomatoes contains antioxidant – lycopene. Because of its impact not only removable pain, but and improves blood circulation, and reduce the phenomena of stagnation. With regular use, cones, born with varicose veins, they become less painful and can decrease in volume. You can use for wraps, and the usual tomatoes to form tomato paste, as well as it the highest concentration of lycopene.
Integrate antivarikozny therapy is necessary tonic means. As a source of useful substances should be every day, consuming vegetable juices, and fruit juices. Carrot-spinach-celery. To strengthen blood vessels useful carrot juice, which contains high-concentration rutin – trace element, contributing to the strengthening of the blood vessels. Composition of juice of spinach leaves is rich in oxalic acid. She is purifying function with respect to the blood vessels and prevents the formation of blood clots.
Important! The celery is involved in the acceleration of the process of the dissolution of body fat, bringing the products of this breakdown and the excess fluid from the body.
- For the preparation of fruit juice, you need to take 10 small carrots, 5 stalks of celery 5 spinach.
- Jump through a centrifuge, you can add a little bit of drinking water.
Carrot-spinach-beetroot-fresh. Beet juice facilitates the improvement of the processes of circulation and blood, stimulates the synthesis of red blood cells, increases the level of haemoglobin and prevention of anaemia. Prepare in a proportion of 10:3:3.
The prevention of the disease
To reduce the risk of the development of varicose veins you need to:
- moderate physical exercise, which is particularly useful for the access to the swimming pool. Swimming has a exposition room, influencing beneficially on ships without excessive workload;
- strengthen the walls of the blood vessels with the help of a shower of contrast. Complete the procedures of hygiene contrast showers for the legs. For this in a matter of 10 minutes water the legs, alternating with cold and heat water;
- change diet – reduce the consumption of fatty foods, the inclusion in the diet of foods rich in rutin;
- wear underwear of compression, especially when greater effort on the foot;
- the intake of vitamins and mineral complex, help to strengthen the immune system, strengthen the walls of the vessel and reduce the risk of thrombosis.
Prevention and treatment of varicose veins are also in the process of therapeutic exercise and prevention of gymnastics, aiming to improve circulation and eliminate the signs of blood stasis. These exercises it is useful to run regularly on a daily basis. To start the activity, it is necessary with the preparation of the foot: for this you need to lie on your back, putting your feet up on the cushion or the backrest of the sofa. In this position, to remain for 10-15 minutes.
Next, remaining in the supine position, to proceed with the execution of the exercises:
- bike – to bend the knees to simulate torque pedals;
- flexion-extension stop to the ankle – legs extended, alternately produce flexion, and extensor movement on the;
- then work the toes;
- lift your legs at an angle and rotate the foot towards the inside and the outside;
- in supine position, perform the exercise scissors: alternate crossing of the legs;
- standing running walking on the spot, in this case, do not pick up the socks;
- remaining in the upright position, do the climb to the socks: I inhale the upper hand, and as you exhale, go down.
Varicose veins of the veins develops a long time, so when the first signs has the ability to pause in its course. But the only complete method to get rid of varicose veins, there remains the surgical removal of the veins. Be in health!