The problem with the vascular system of the legs you will meet more than half of the population of the planet. The greatest discomfort delivers patients phlebologist varicose veins on the legs. The malocclusion is characterized by a decrease in the tone of the walls of the blood vessels and the extension of their level. As A result of sagging the foot veins to reverse the flow of blood in the human body is broken. Between, what are the complications that involves varicose veins and how to deal with it, are being investigated under our material.
Common feature and cause of varicose veins
The malfunction of the vascular system of the legs, to initially form the background of an incorrect functioning of the venous valves. Here it is worth to know that thanks to the force of gravity the blood from the heart freely available to the low end. In the opposite direction to the flow of blood moves under the influence of the natural pressure that create the walls of the blood vessels healthy. This wave is sufficient to overcome the force of gravity.
If the tone of the blood vessels are broken, the body is making all possible efforts to push the blood upwards through the vessels. That is, to do this alone increases the arterial pressure (blood pressure). From these "efforts" venous valves work worse, not to completely close its doors, with every beat of the heart of man. The blood in this case of the deep veins actively arrive at the surface, which causes their further good.
The causes of varicose veins of the lower limbs are the factors:
- The inheritance (the transmission of the disease to the male or female line).
- Hormonal errors in the background of an autoimmune process, pregnancy, childbirth, or diseases of the reproductive system.
- Sedentary type of activity, or vice versa, is associated with a long-standing on the legs.
- Sedentary life-style.
- Excess weight (obesity).
- Strength training exercises with the lifting of weights in a sitting position, or squat.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Long stay under the direct rays of the sun.
The symptoms and the first signs of
The symptoms of varicose veins can vary in different degrees of intensity depending of the general condition of the patient and the stage of the disease. And signs of malocclusion are not always obvious. One the same only a common symptom for varicose veins of the legs is the state, which is called with the term of "heavy legs". That is to say on any of the stages of the malocclusion, the patient feels heaviness in the legs, at the end of a work day or even in the morning after sleep.
I and stage II varicose veins: signs and symptoms
For the initial stages malocclusion vascular of the foot characterized by particular signs. So, during step 1 are indicated as error symptoms:
- vascular pattern of asterisks or dots on the legs;
- swelling of the feet after wearing shoes and even socks;
- nocturnal cramps in the gastrocnemius muscle;
- tiredness and heaviness in the legs.
2-stage malocclusion the patient form these symptoms:
- swelling of the veins after a long walk in shoes that are uncomfortable or after long periods of standing;
- viewing increased in volume of the blood vessels;
- bulging, protruding knots in the veins of the legs;
- itching in the inflamed areas veins;
- redness of the skin.
III and IV stage of varicose veins
For a progressive varicose veins of the legs already characterized by symptoms of complications. Looks like a painting as follows:
- Step 3. On the background of the above symptoms, the patient accompanies almost constant swelling of the legs. At times it can subside by tomorrow morning.
- Step 4. The patient above redness of the skin, shows the beginning of the ulcerative formations. Place future trophic ulcers covered with a whitish, if lacquered flowering. When injuries opened trophic ulcer, which exudes almost constantly. The position is dangerous, that the ulcers can be secondarily infected, this leads to suppuration inflammation sites.
When to seek medical advice, and as to which
When the first symptoms, and manifestations of the initial stages of varicose veins it is necessary to contact a specialist, considering. This doctor deals with the problems of the blood vessels. If in your clinic that the doctor is not there, you can get advice from angiosurgeon, or simply a surgeon. It is worth to understand where that in the initial stages to stop the process of the development of varicose veins of the conservative methods is possible. The skillful tactics of the treatment and the respect of all the prescriptions the doctor let you relive the lightness of the legs.
For the scholar and the effective treatment of varicose veins of the veins of the legs, you first need an accurate diagnosis. That is, to reveal the degree of vascular problems. For the diagnosis of malocclusion of the veins of the legs, use these methods:
- Visual inspection of patient's feet with an obligatory via palpation visible blood vessels.
- Doppler ultrasound or doppler, giving the possibility to the physician to evaluate the rate of movement of the blood in the vessels and total employment, foot veins.
- The scan of the blood vessels of the legs. It also evaluates the state of the valves of the system and of the veins themselves.
- The thermography. In this case, to diagnose using infrared radiation.
- Echo-guided sclerotherapy. The essence of the technique is to introduce in the lumen of the veins sclerosant substances which, in small doses, and a further examination of the blood vessels on the theme of ill-posed.
- Venography computer. The technique has the standard of magnetic RESONANCE imaging.
- Phleboscintigraphy. Here the experts use special radionuclides for the study of the venous system of the legs.
Methods of treatment of the lower limbs
Treat varicose veins on the legs in the early stages is possible with the help of medications. It is very effective. The type and the name of the drug is chosen depending on the severity of the condition of the patient.
For the external (local) application specialist flebologo can prescribe medication in the form of gels, creams or ointments.
Also for receipt within the prescribed anticoagulant medications such as warfarin, which can dilute the blood and prevent the formation of blood clots.
In the background of the sighting and therapy with the patient for the treatment of varicose veins prescribed more drugs, support the work of the cardiovascular and circulatory systems. So, by showing the medications and supplements:
- Vitamins. In particular, vitamin c and vitamins of group B.
- The ointment non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Great relieve the inflammation and reduce the redness of the skin.
- Angioprotectors. It is prescribed to improve the tone of veins and reduce the permeability of the capillaries.
The surgical treatment of varicose veins is minimally invasive and the full title of the operational methods
When 3-4 stage of varicose veins of the legs indicated a surgery to remove the diseased blood, preventing the normal circulation of the blood. Depending on the initial conditions of the patient, it is possible to use one of the minimally invasive techniques or surgery.
This non-surgical type of procedure is to introduce in the lumen of the veins special medications-sclerosants (phlebosclerosis substances). Their base alcohols. As a general rule, all these medicines are strictly for the intravenous administration of a puncture method. These substances lead to the total destruction the endothelial layer (inside) of the vessel and its further contraction (hardening). Consequently, the lumen of the vessel or significantly reduced or completely glued together.
Physicians often use these drugs:
- Soaps of fatty acids and salt. This enhanced, calpesol, sotradecol, thrombovar, or veins.
- Poisons mobile. This quinine with a urethane, a solution of sublimate corrosive 1-5 %, are vistaril, etc.,
- Hypertensive formations, dehydration intimate of vienna. The solution of sodium salicylate 20-40 % of the sodium bromide 30%, sodium chloride of 24%.
- Organic solutions cauterizing. The ethyl alcohol, glucose solution, 66 % or dextrose.
This method of surgery involves the simultaneous use of more technical. But in the first place the patient in a vertical position, trace the position of all the veins inflamed and subject to removal. The marking pass under the control ULTRASOUND of the blood vessels of the legs.
The complex flebectomia to apply these phases of intervention:
- Crossectomy. Otherwise, the procedure is called ligation and the parallel passing through a small and/or great saphenous vein. The ligation is carried out in an area of the anastomosis with the deep blood vessels of the legs. Crossectomy place across the specific groin area, folds the cut. Its length is 3-5 cm, Then the surgeon observes a great saphenous vein, before its confluence into the femoral, and pulls the vienna-tributaries. Trunk FVO (great saphenous vein) intersect. It remains only his stump of about 5 mm. Then from the inguinal incision, the surgeon will make the next stage operation to stripping.
- Stripping. Or, otherwise, the removal of the trunks of the great or small saphenous vein. Is performed step-by-step through two endoscopic cutting, located on both the edges inflamed vienna. In this case, a groin cut already there. Through it in a cavity of the patient, the ship introduced a special probe, with the end of the special thick oil with the avant-garde. The probe must be until the end of the phase, the inflamed vessel, and there is stitched to him. Then, the surgeon pulls the diseased vessel, such as twisting her inside and out. In parallel cutting oil cut vienna from the surrounding tissue and capillaries. This method of vein removal is sick and is the most reliable, but they are very traumatic, because they are suffering the surrounding vessel tissue.
- Liquidation (binding) incontinence of veins the perforators. In this case, the surgeon only bandage perforation of vienna through small incisions on the skin size of 1-2 cm.
- Just the. Method of removal of varicose veins (small lots) and veins nodes through small endoscopic cuts. It is in this case, if there is no need to delete a large or a small subcutaneous vienna.
Diet in the treatment of varicose veins
To improve the tone of the walls of the blood vessels and greatly you thin blood, you need to review your diet. Refuse to these products:
- alcohol in any form,
- fatty and smoked dishes,
- grenade excess,
- fats refined oils.
To improve the state of the veins of the legs can and should not eat these products:
- fruit and berries of the season.
Also showed a full drinking mode of calculation 30 ml of water for 1 kg of patient weight.
Waiver of the tobacco smoke
It is important to understand where that smoking promotes the formation of blood clots and significantly affected the clotting of the blood. When suffering from not only the components of the blood, but also the walls of the blood vessels. Their elasticity is greatly reduced, which does not play on the arm of a patient with varicose veins. Then, in order not to aggravate the situation, you need as soon as to abandon the addiction.
Compression garment (socks, stockings, tights)
Compression stockings — one of the effective ways to prevent further progression of varicose veins. Similar linen for the house (knee-highs, socks and tights) that evenly distributes the intensity of the flow of blood to the heart. Consequently, the load on the walls of the blood vessels is greatly reduced, and skylight patients veins returns to the a state of relatively normal. It is very important to understand where that is implied by the knitting formula of compression repeats exactly the load, which can shape the calf muscles during the intense movement of the legs. That is, the blood in the veins of the lower limbs is not stagnant, even with a sedentary lifestyle. When all this compression garment for the the degree of intensity of the compression can be classified into 4 types:
- Quote knitwear. Has a compression level from 10 to 18 mm hg. the article Indicated to be applied to people with a genetic predisposition to varicose veins.
- The first class knitted fabrics. The degree of compression in this case — 18-22 mmhg. article Applies, in the initial stage of varicose veins and prevention of varicose veins physical work load with heavy lifting or with excess body weight.
- The second class of knitting. The level of compression — 23-32 mmhg.art. The exhibition, thrombophlebitis, or varicose veins, price on background conducted on a surgery.
- The third class of knitting. The compression is here 33-46 mm hg. the article Indicated for deep venous thrombosis, or after the operations.
- The fourth class. Elastic linen for the house has a compression ratio 49 mm hg. the article So knitwear lead in severe forms, of thrombosis, or when lymphostasis to improve the lymphatic drainage.
The traditional methods of treatment of varicose veins
If varicose veins has not given complications, and treatment of malocclusion takes place only with drugs, you can use it as a therapy and folk techniques. In addition, you can apply as a compress and as tinctures for internal consumption. Below we examine the most popular option for popular treatment of varicose veins.
Herbal teas and tinctures
For the purpose of applying homeopathy you can use these herbs and plants:
- The sweet chestnut. To prepare the dye. Pour 10 gr. crushed the fruits of chestnut 100 ml of vodka. All placed in a glass container and insist 10 days in a dark place. Mixture periodically shaken. At the end of the period of the middle of the queue and take 15-20 drops per day before meals (morning and evening).
- The celandine. Plants juice moistened with a blindfold on and put in the form of a pack. Bandage close on 4 hours, then rinse with lukewarm water. The course of therapy, week. Then take a break for 10 days and repeat the treatment. The complex of three videos of the course.
- Fern. Here come the sour milk (3 tablespoons salt for the lunch) and dry grass (3 tablespoons salt for the lunch). All mixed and distribute it to marl. Bandage applied to the injured leg and close with a bandage for three hours. This treatment technique is better to use in the evening before bedtime.
- Chamomile. Plants make the broth (in a glass of boiling water put 2 tablespoons of the herbs). After this tool insist 30-40 minutes and the queue. Ready to the infusion is used as a liquid for compresses. Margaret well removes varicose veins and similar models.
It is worth mentioning that the varicose veins — malocclusion irreversible. Therefore, it is desirable is already time to think about foot health and to change radically the style of life. Remember, the health of the legs depends only on you. Especially if the development of malocclusion has predisposition.